- June 1, 2016 7:00 amVan Buren Farmers Market
- June 1, 2016 10:30 amA&M Railroad Excursion Train
- June 1, 2016 11:30 amStep Into: The King Opera House
- June 3, 2016 10:30 amA&M Railroad Excursion Train
- June 3, 2016 11:30 amStep Into: The King Opera House
- June 4, 2016 7:00 amVan Buren Farmers Market
- June 4, 2016 10:30 amA&M Railroad Excursion Train
- June 4, 2016 10:30 amSummer Reading Kick Off!
- June 4, 2016 11:30 amStep Into: The King Opera House
- June 4, 2016 7:00 pmChance 2 Dance Recital
- June 5, 2016Acrobats of China
- June 5, 2016 1:00 pmCAE: Opening Reception for June Exhibit "The Art of Working Men"
- June 5, 2016 1:30 pmCrawford County Chronicles
Broadway Meets Main Street
Broadway meets Main Street! Join the Lost in the ’50s Singers as they celebrate 100 years on Broadway. Their shows never fail to please and often sell out. Call today for your tickets!Learn More
The 39th Annual Old Timers Arts & Crafts Festival
2016 welcomes the 39th Annual Old Timers Day Arts & Crafts Festival featuring more than 200 exhibitors from more than seven states covering six closed-off blocks on Historic Main Street. Food and Entertainment Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Arts & Crafts Saturday (9:00am-6:00pm) and Sunday (9:00am-5:00pm). May 13th-15th, 2016. Event will be held rain or shine. […]Learn More
I Can Hear The Train Whistle!
Spring through fall in Van Buren means train season! The Van Buren Visitors Center is one of the excursion points serviced by the *Arkansas & Missouri Railroad. Passengers departing from Van Buren enjoy an approximately three hour round-trip ride to Winslow. Passengers from Springdale are also treated to a round-trip ride, with a three hour […]Learn More